Newfields offers its employees an exciting mix of real estate development, investment banking and strategy consulting work opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region. We are always looking for dynamic individuals who practice the belief of continuous self-improvement and hold the relevant skills and experience.
Interested parties may submit their applications via our online form. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.
- Malaysian student pursuing degree/ diploma in higher learning institutions/ University where internship is a mandatory part of the course completion
- Candidate is required to submit latest academic results and a copy of industrial training / internship letter from the higher learning institutions / University
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the property industry/related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of sales & marketing / computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Willing to work on weekend / public holiday
- Applicants must be willing to travel and work in Selangor
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
Senior Executive, Sales & Marketing
- Candidate must possess at least a recognised degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in related fields, preferably in property development industry
- Language required: Bahasa Malaysia, English (Conversant in mandarin will be an added advantage)
- Hands on experience in sales of residential and commercial properties
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact at all level of the organization
- Well-versed with IFCA /MHUB will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office